Chad Pytel of thoughtbot discusses Rails AntiPatterns and thoughtbot.
- 00:30 - Chad introduces himself and talks about thoughtbot
- 02:00 - What is an antipattern?
- 03:15 - Keeping up to date with Rails
- 06:30 - Changes that have occurred in Rails
- 07:45 - PHPitis = Combine code with HTML
- 09:15 - Ways to keep the view code clean
- 11:45 - Common antipatterns
- 13:30 - What impact does streamlining your views and controllers have on the models?
- 16:13 - Creating a culture of sound development practices
- 18:30 - The AntiPatterns training course
\"Rails AntiPatterns Webinar\":http://ey.io/railsanti on Thursday, May 12, 2011 \"Rails AntiPatterns Training Course\":http://www.engineyard.com/university in Boston June 6, 2011 and in San Francisco June 13, 2011